It is now possible to apply for an e-VISA to enter Bali, Indonesia during Covid 19 pandemic. This means you can now get an OFFSHORE Visa (B211A) online without needing a telex or to visit the Indonesian Embassy in your country.
B211A Single entry e-VISA for Humanitarian activities, Volunteering, Family reunion, Business or Investment visit
As your Indonesian business sponsor, we will apply for your visa at www.visa-online.imigrasi.go.id. This e-VISA Allow you to stay up to 60 days. If you want to stay more then 60 days, you can extend this visa a maximum of 4 times. Each extension is 30 days.
To enter Indonesia during Covid 19, you will need to select an exemption from the following list:
- Business or Investment visit
- Humanitarian activities
- Volunteering Activities
- Family reunion
For most people, ‘Business or Investment Visit’ will be suitable.
To apply for Indonesia Visa B211A we will need:
- Coloured photocopy of your passport (12+ months validity, cover, info page)
- Bank statement showing sufficient funds for your stay in Indonesia (at least USD 1,500)
- Flight booking (into Indonesia and onward flight)
- Address (home country and in Bali)
- Certificate of health in English declaring free from COVID-19 (by a competent authority in your home country)
- We as your sponsor will have to show our bank statement with USD 10,000
- Fee payment
For 7 business days service, our fee is IDR 4,500,000 + USD 50.
For express 2-3 business days service, our fee is IDR 8,000,000 + USD 50
For inquiries about Visa In Bali, Indonesia you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you fly into Indonesia during Covid-19 you will need:
- A declaration letter in English consenting to a mandatory self-isolation/undertaking treatment at an accommodation or designated health facility by the Indonesian Government, at your own expense, when a PCR check upon arrival by the health authority at ports of entry results in a positive for COVID-19 OR with symptoms in accordance with the health protocol and provisions of law and regulations.
- A consent letter to be monitored during the quarantine or self-isolation in accordance with the health protocol and provisions of law and regulations
- Health insurance or travel insurance covering medical expenses, and/or a declaration letter of medical treatment at own expenses, if contracted with the Covid-19 during your stay in Indonesia.
Source article : https://visaagencybali.com/visa-enter-indonesia-covid-19/
Source Photo Blog Cover : baliairport.com
Thank you for visiting our blog! Hopefully, we can share any beautiful places in Bali and Beyond don’t forget to follow our instagram
Discover our most popular trip packages and offers :